In this episode, Taylor expands on the ideas she shared in episode 213 and explains how we can be sure our description serves the correct purpose in scenes.
Taylor mentioned the following episodes at the beginning of the episode:
- 206 – Avoiding The Two Extremes when it Comes to Writing Description
- 211 – Avoiding Character Aimlessness to Improve Pacing and Characterization
- 213 – Every Scene Needs a Purpose: Description
- 225 – How Going Deeper Than The Obvious Makes Characters Feel Real and Alive
- 235 – Using Inner Dialog to Guide Conversation
Thanks so much for joining us again this week!
If you have questions or suggestions for future shows, we’d love to hear from you. You can leave your suggestions as comments or find our contact information on the Connect page.
Please consider supporting Taylor on Patreon for Patreon only teaching and information.
You may also wish to join us in the Taylor Stevens Fan Club on Facebook.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left of the post.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and mean a great deal to us. They matter in the rankings of the show, and we read every one of them.